WEB APPLICATION SECURITY
About Web Security
It is also known as web security application which deals on a branch of Information Security which provide solutions on especially web security and application security services. This means they secure website, web application and web services. These services are vulnerable to threat so there is a need for web security for every company dealing with the web. The website or web applications are develop using programming languages such as Java, Python, PHP, Java EE, Ruby, VB.NET and ASP.NET
Web Application Security Audit
Why we need Web Security?
- The major attack on a web application or we says website occur through SQL Vulnerability attack, Cross site Scripting (XSS) attack, Cross site request forgery (CSRF) attack which flawed coding.
- In 2009 CWE/SANS 25 top most dangerous programming errors.
- Another most common attack on a web application is Phishing and global loss from this type of attack in 2012 were estimated at $1.5 billion.
How can it affect your Business?
- Web Security help in reducing Risk and Complication related to Web Applications and Web Servers
- Today with the increasing use of internet many companies introduce different frameworks for developing a different type of web applications which are vulnerable to cyber-attacks.
- Some Common Attacks according to OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) are as follows:
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Broken Authentication and Session Management
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Security Misconfiguration
- Missing Function Level Access Control
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Insecure Direct Object References
How can it affect your Business?
- Black hat hackers steal data off the user that harms company reputation in the market.
- Due to these attacks they harm website which cause problem to Google crawler to crawler your website which will affect ranking of website
- Due to low ranked website the business revenue can depreciate.
- Many antiviruses block web page to if found the miscellaneous code in a web page.
- Getting blocked by the antivirus may harm your web page view.
- Here comes the need of Security Experts.
- We check website by Black Box Testing (where we don't need your source code of website we just test the website through your web link.)
- We check website by White Box Testing (where we check details of your source code and make proper security changes to your coding to become more safe and secure)
- We do proper manual testing and automated testing of security.
MOBILE APPLICATION SECURITY & AUDIT
About Mobile Application Security
i3indya Cyber Solutions helps you to gain more security to Android and iPhone application developer. As we see there is huge demanding of the Application day by day and we found that many applications are vulnerable and affect heavily to the user and harm the device. Our solution will provide you the methods to protect against attacks and verify compliance with corporate risk and privacy policies.
Mobile Application Security Audit
Why we need Mobile Application Security?
- Around 900,000 devices in 116 countries seem to have been infected and found those infected applications in the play store.
- In year of 2015 there was major Bugs found named as Stage Fright in Android and there was approx. 4000 Application that was infected by the malware known as XCodeGhost Malware.
- Increasing in number of malware every application developer needs to check his or her application may be he is next target of hackers.
- We see that as Applications is increasing day by day their Risk and Security concerns are also increasing parallel.
- IThese days Hackers are stealing data or user credentials.
- Hackers can Hijack Session through Sniffing.
- Hijacking enables unauthorized access to passwords, username, data, cookies, certificate and many more.
- It's Important to note that it affect your Business Reputation if your mobile application has security loopholes.
- Even if your application is not vulnerable by your thoughts still it can be targeted by the Hackers. Never wait for attackers to compromise your Application. Still you had the good time to make it secure and safe.