Endpoint Security for Business protects businesses of all size against any kind of cyber threat, across any device and on any platform. Powerful multi-layered security is supported by extensive management features.
SETTING THE NEW STANDARD IN ENDPOINT PROTECTION
Aspire tech use Kaspersky and CrowdStrike Falcon platform who is pioneering for endpoint protection. It both delivers and unifies IT Hygiene, next-generation antivirus, endpoint detection and response (EDR), managed threat hunting, and threat intelligence — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. Using its purpose-built cloud-native architecture, the Falcon platform collects and analyzes more than 30 billion endpoint events per day from millions of sensors deployed across 176 countries.
- Easy to use, flexible solution that adapts to your needs regardless of the size of your business or what platforms you use.
- Multi-layered protection, powered by a unique combination of big data threat intelligence, machine learning and human expertise.
- Granular security management makes it easy to administrate and control all security issues with no need for additional integration and management solutions.
- Provides the best possible protection for customers as proven by independent testing. Lab is the world’s most tested, most awarded security with the best detection rates in the industry.
Endpoint Security for Business Select combines robust system controls with powerful security for all devices across your IT infrastructure – managed from a single, centralized, highly integrated management console.
Protection from the cyber threats your business faces:
Endpoint Security for Business Select delivers multi-layered protection against known, unknown and advanced threats, powered by a unique combination of big data threat intelligence, machine learning and human expertise for higher levels of protection.
Protection that supports your workflow and processes:
True platform independence means Endpoint Security for Business Select protects users regardless of what device or platform they use – or where they use them.
Granular security management:
Endpoint Security for Business Select includes a single, highly integrated management console – Security Center – for centralized control over all devices in the network. Set up your own policies according to your specific requirements, or hit the ground running by using preconfigured policies developed by Lab experts.
Flexibility and full scalability:
Our range of Targeted Security Solutions lets you add additional protection and management technologies when you need them.
Enterprises spend more than $5 billion every year on endpoint security solutions but continue to lose ground to attacks.
Powerful multi-layered protection for laptops, workstations, servers and mobile devices, designed and built by the industry’s leading security experts.
Multi-layered security for desktops, servers and mobile devices:
- Multi-layered security and control
- The best of machine learning and human ingenuity
- Using the power of cloud intelligence
- Detecting suspicious behavior
- Protecting against exploits
- Protecting the corporate network
Security controls to manage applications, devices and Internet access:
- Dynamic whitelisting for application control
- Control applications on servers and workstations
- Control application privileges to minimize risks
- Preventing unauthorized devices gaining access
- Flexible Wi-Fi control
- Monitoring and control of Internet access
Security beyond the desktop:
- Securing all server environments
- Ensuring mobile security
- Boosting manageability
- Supporting common MDM platforms to manage mobile devices
- Delivering a higher level of integration
How Endpoint Security works
Endpoint Security lets you search for and investigate known and unknown threats on tens of thousands of endpoints in minutes. It uses Dynamic Threat Intelligence to correlate alerts generated by Endpoint and Security products and log management. After validating a threat you can determine:
- Which vectors an attack used to infiltrate an endpoint
- Whether an attack occurred (and persists) on an endpoint
- If lateral spread occurred and to which endpoints
- How prevented attacks were conducted
- What actions were taken by an attack, and where it originated
- How long an endpoint has been compromised
- If IP has been exfiltrated
- Which endpoints/systems to contain to prevent further compromise