In the context of virtualization, where a guest simulation of an entire computer is actually merely a software virtual machine (VM) running on a host computer under a hypervisor, migration (also known as teleportation) is the process by which a running virtual machine is moved from one physical host to another, with little or no disruption in service.
- Supporting all major database platforms and operating systems
- Automated migration process with complete accuracy
- Cost effective and error free project delivery
- Higher productivity with enhanced performance
- Upgrades underlying applications and services
- It can help scale resources and meet the need of growing business data
- Boost efficiency and effectiveness, while keeping IT overhead as low as possible
- Provides pay-as-you-go model
Copyright © 2021 Aspire Tech, All rights reserved.