Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v11 is a Beginner Level Cyber Security Certification, a well known universal certification being issued by EC-COUNCIL world wide. It is also the in-demand certification by most of the famous organizations.
Demanded by Employers, Accepted and Respected by Peers
Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v11 Will teach you the latest Commercial-grade Hacking tools, techniques and methodologies used by hackers and information security professionals to lawfully hack an organization.
What is CEH
CEH is the leading ethical hacking training and certification program in cyber sicurity. Strudents audit a system for weakness and vulnerability using the same tools and exploits as malicious hackers, but under proper leagl circumstances and in the best interest of assessing the sicurity posture of a target system and organization. It teaches how hackers think and act maliciously so you can learn to better position your organizations security infrastructure and defend against future attacks.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS,Firewalls,and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- HIoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
Why is it for ?
- Information Security Analyst/Administrator
- Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
- Information Security Manager/Specialist
- Information System Security/Engineer/Manager
- Information Security Professionals/Officers
- Information Security and IT Auditors
- Risk/Threat/Vulnerability Analyst
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers
- Anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
What is NEW in CEH v11 ?
- The newly updated CEH v11 course now includes a library of the latest tools required by security practitioners and pen testers across the world.
- It is mapped rigorously to important Speciality Areas under the NIST/NICE framnework's Protect and Defend (PR) job role category.
CEH has updated Cloud and loT modules to incorporate CSPs, Container Tewchnologies(e.g. Docker, Kubernetes), as well as Cloud Computing threats and a number of loT hacking tolls such as Shikra, Bus Pirate, Facedancer21 and more.
- The program has new operating system including Windows Server 2016, and Windows 10 configured with Domain Controller, firewalls, banking and financial malware, loT botnets, OT malware analysis, Android malware and more.
- Includes the latest malware analysis tactics for ransomeware, banking and financial malware, loT botnets, OT malware analysis, Android malware and more.
- More than 50% of the CEH v11 course is dedicated to practical skills in live ranges via EC-Council labs.
ATTAINING THE CEH CREDENTIAL
Course Fee: 45,000 TAKA
Course name: CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
Start date : May 2021
End Date : May 2021
Duration : 40 hours